SEARCH

4.21.2016

FAVORITE ISLAMIC/MUSLIM APPS ON IPHONE

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ 
"In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful." 

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
 "May peace and blessings of Allah be upon you." 


Here are my three favorite Muslim apps for iPhone. I think these apps are enough for me and I'll tell you why I love them so much.

1. Muslim Pro
This app is everything. It has a:
- Qiblah finder
- prayer time which automatically adjusts the time of prayer according to where you are in the world
- mosque finder
- halal restaurant finder
- collection of Duas
- tasbih
- zakat calculator
- digital Quran (with free 10 mins audio, full recitation if you pay for premium)

I got the premium for about USD 7 just because I love this app so much.

2. Athan
Almost like the Muslim Pro, it has a:
- Qiblah finder
- mosque finder (but only 50 mile radius)
but that's it. The reason why I downloaded the app is because it has a prayer log and you can review your prayer activity/habit.

3. Ramadan Legacy
Think KPI (Key Performance Indicator). This app logs:
- Tarawikh prayers
- your five daily prayers
- read juz
- days fasted (great for women to remind how many days we've missed when that time of the month drops by)
- goals (for example, this Ramadan, you want to read a story of a Prophet)
and it has a live news feed of other Ramadan Legacy users which motivates you to become a better
Muslim.

Now I'm just waiting for Ramadan Legacy 2016.

I hope you find this beneficial.

Much love,
Naqiyah.

والله أعلم
"Allah knows best."

No comments:

Post a Comment